● Assist Marketing Coordinator when organizing company’s fairs, seminars, tradeshows including logistical aspects, partnerships, suppliers;
● Coordinates with the printing agency(s), external designer(s) appointed to design Galactic Group marketing materials, ensuring the tasks entrusted are done in time and proper manner;
● Assists in brainstorming ideas;
● Provide support for website administration;
● Provide support for social media management;
● Deliver high quality custom Power Point presentations for sales teams and events;
● Coordinates with other departments on regularly scheduled events ensuring availability of appropriate support.
● Constructive spirit in approaching tasks;
● Ability to work without errors, in an efficient and structured way, paying attention to details;
● Ability to consider and respect deadlines, be in line with the forecast, set priorities;
● Flexible and able to work in various fields and circumstances.
● Good spoken and written English is “a must”. Knowledge of other languages will be an asset;
● Minimum 1 year of marketing experience, even as student worker or graduate assistant in marketing department; Responsibility should have included coordinating or assisting events organization;
● Proficient with Microsoft Office suite, (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Prezi);
● Ability to maintain relationships through effective interpersonal skills;
● Highly self-motivated and able to operate autonomously when necessary;
● International mindset and understanding of the cultural specifics of various regions;
● Enjoy working in a dynamic, fast-moving, diverse and international working environment;
● Do the work with enthusiasm and energy.
● Good salary;
● Full social package;
● A diverse and interesting work.
● Attractive working conditions within an international team;
● Lunch tickets and delicious coffee;
● Comfortable office in modern building.
To apply, please submit your CV to HR-Consulting e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org