Customer Care Employee
● Recording and filling in questionnaires received from customers. Guarantying that all the related information is properly saved;
● Providing administrative support to the Quality Assurance and Quality Control Managers
● Ensuring all complaints are properly understood, recorded appropriately, followed up and replied in a timely manner;
● Distributing documents being part of the quality system;
● Keeping the list of existing documents up to date.
● Constructive spirit in approaching tasks;
● Ability to work without errors, in an efficient and structured way, paying attention to details;
● Ability to consider and respect deadlines, be in line with the forecast, set priorities;
● Ability to work autonomous; able to take care, without assistance, of a mission which has been entrusted;
● Flexible and able to work in various fields and circumstances.
● Good level of English (written and fluent spoken). French language is a plus;
● Higher education ;
● Work experience of min. 6 months in similar position;
● Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Pdf.reader);
● Ability to get involved in missions, tasks assigned according to specific needs;
● Show interest in the success and development of the company;
Do the work with enthusiasm and energy.
● Good salary ;
● Full social package;
● A diverse and interesting work ;
● Attractive working conditions within an international team;
● Lunch tickets and delicious coffee ;
● Comfortable office in modern building.
To apply, please submit your CV to HR-Consulting e-mail: email@example.com ;