Senior Associate (eDiscovery)
Senior Associates in the Digital Forensics & eDiscovery team have experience of helping clients in crisis. They apply cutting edge techniques to solve complex problems and apply smart data-driven solutions to our client’s issues. A part of our team, you could be detecting fraud, insider trading or employee misconduct, or working alongside lawyers on litigations and regulatory matters.
We are ready to respond to crisis events all over the world. We specialise in forensically capturing and understanding huge volumes of unstructured data such as emails, Office documents and instant chat messages which can be collected from computers, servers, the cloud and smartphones or tablets. Answering questions like: Who spoke to whom? How well did these people know each other? What did a person know and when?
You will work on multiple concurrent and high profile projects and work alongside recognised industry specialists in computer forensics, data analytics, information management, electronic discovery, and disclosure. You will take responsibility for delivering discrete parts of an engagement, and coach junior team members on eDiscovery techniques and software, utilising your experience and applying best practice methodology.
In the UK alone we have more than 65 technology practitioners working from dedicated secure forensic laboratories in Belfast, Birmingham, Leeds and London.
You will be using leading forensic tools, such as EnCase, Nuix and Relativity, and query structured data, using SQL and Elasticsearch. We advise our clients on technical concepts in an easy to understand manner, and then present our findings through reports, public speaking and data visualisation.
You will be researching new products, tools and techniques to assist with streamlining internal processes and methods of presenting results to clients. You will develop your network and build strong relationships with clients and senior members of the team.
As we look to harness artificial intelligence, robotics and machine learning to assist our clients, you’ll have the opportunity to design and implement these technologies to solve real life issues.
If you are naturally inquisitive, have an analytical mind and enjoy solving problems, we would be interested in talking to you. Candidates should also be prepared to travel as some of our opportunities may require team members to work at client sites across the UK or overseas.
● You'll need to have a 2.1 degree or above in a Technology related discipline e.g. Computer Science, Software Engineering, Maths, Physics, Computer Forensics or Artificial Intelligence, or, demonstrate that you have relevant work experience.
In addition to the above we will also consider candidates who have two to three years’ relevant work experience in eDiscovery or similar expertise.
● Competent and have experience of at least one or more data collection tool, e.g. EnCase, FTK, and Nuix, or a document review platform e.g. Relativity, Recommind, Stratify, Clearwell and Ringtail.
● Working experience of the eDiscovery process, including the skills to consult with clients on each stage of the EDRM life-cycle.
● Strong logical reasoning, attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
● Technically minded, with knowledge of PC functions (e.g. hardware components, networks) and software skills (e.g. various operating systems).
● Knowledge and experience with data query and programming languages, such as SQL, C#, VBA and/or Python.
● Relativity Certified Administrator (RCA), EnCase Certified Examiner (EnCE) or equivalent eDiscovery certifications.
Interested candidates may send CV to HR-Consulting email address: email@example.com ; Please, indicate the relevant vacancy code SARR in the subject line or resume.
For additional information, please call: +373 22 20 29 86; +373 68 50 35 60
For more vacancies don't hesitate to visit our site: search4staff.com