Information Systems Analyst
● Develop, implement and maintain sustainable work of computer-based information system;
● Install, test, troubleshoot, maintain and modify computer and network system software and hardware;
● Maintain standard desktop applications;
● Install and maintain all office digital equipment;
● Continuous user support for employees;
● Organize procurement of new hardware and software equipment;
● Organize, assist and support Lync conferences for employees;
● Registering mobile phones in the DTE database and creating new email addresses for DTE;
● Set up and deploy uTrack;
● SNOW inventory.
● University degree;
● 1+ year experience;
● Knowledge of Windows 10 (installation and administration);
● Knowledge of Microsoft's line of office products (installation and use);
● Excellent communication skills, drive for results, learning capability;
● Intermediate spoken and written English;
The company offer:
● You will work in truly international environment.
● You will get unique development opportunities.
● You will enjoy building your network among highly professional colleagues.
● You will get competitive level of compensation.
To apply, please submit your CV to HR-Consulting e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ; Please, indicate the relevant vacancy code SA in the subject line or CV.
Short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited for interview.