Company: was founded in 2005, driven by multi-national clients demand for highly standardized multi-country payroll and HR solutions, and yet customized for each client’s specific requirements.
● Deep knowledge on both Windows and Linux environments
● Experience on environments based on Jenkins/ Jenkins2 or alternative solutions
● Experience with DevOps support
● Experience as system administration in Cloud systems (AWS, Azure or Google Cloud)
● Experience with database: PostgreSQL
● Hands on experience with deployment on Kubernetes orchestrated Docker containers.
● Experience with Bitbucket
● Experience in automation using Python is a plus.
● Knowledge on Bash scripting
● Good verbal and written communication in English
● Good communication and interpersonal skills
● Substantial personal responsibility and autonomy
● High level analysis, lateral thinking, and problem-solving skills
● Competitive salary
● Excellent working conditions in the comfortable office in the city center
● Official employment and full social package
● Opportunity for the proefessional growth and developement
● Young and enthusiastic team
Interested candidates may send CV to HR-Consulting (www.search4staff.com) email address: email@example.com ; Please, indicate the relevant vacancy code DOAR in the subject line or resume.
For more information, please call: +373 22 20 29 86; +373 68 50 35 60