Service Desk Support Technician
International company specialized in IT field.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
● Processing and fulfilment of service requests;
● Ensuring the availability and performance of IT systems;
● Planning, installation, configuration and testing of new IT systems;
● Installation, setup, configuration and operational support of workstations and VoIP telephony services for colleagues and clients, introducing them to relevant systems and services;
● Troubleshooting and problem solving of both hardware and application issues by phone, via remote access or on-site;
● First and second level customer support and cooperation with external service providers;
● Ticket management and escalation to / collaboration with third level support.
Requirements & attributes:
● Open and friendly personality with an ability to interact with people on different hierarchal and technical levels;
● Well-organised person who can multitask, work independently or as part of a team and has the ability to prioritise work under pressure;
● Excellent English language skills, both spoken and written (German language skills are a strong advantage);
● Experience working within Active Directory, MS Exchange and within a Cisco network environment;
● Knowledge of ITIL processes and working with a ticket management solution is preferable;
● Experience working with and supporting an Office 365 environment;
● A degree in an IT-related field is preferable;
● Class B driving license is an advantage.
● A substantial degree of flexibility, allowing for an autonomous approach to performing duties;
● Challenging and varied work;
● Flat management structure;
● Long-term prospects with plenty of opportunities for professional development and growth;
● Excellent team-oriented and international working environment.
To apply, please submit your CV to HR-Consulting e-mail: email@example.com ; Please, indicate the relevant vacancy code OF1 in the subject line or CV.