Office Managerr (IT Company)
International company specialized in IT field.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
● Effective maintenance of the office area;
● Managing business travel and meetings of employees;
● Managing procurement processes for office needs;
● Ensuring appropriate internal document workflow of the company;
● Managing and updating internal policies and procedures in accordance with management requirements and changes in local legislation;
● Managing and coordinating events including communication for all attendees and handling the logistical arrangements with hotels and third parties;
● Understanding business needs, defining requirements, proposing and validating solutions.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
● University degree;
● At least 2 years of experience in similar working environment;
● English – fluent; Romanian and Russian – fluent;
● Strong communication skills;
● Internal customer focus;
● Ability to work in a team;
● Proactivity and ability to handle complex issues;
● PC skills (advanced Power Point, Excel user).
WHAT WE OFFER:
● Career opportunities in a international company;
● Possibilities to learn and develop in a highly professional environment;
● Competitive salary;
● Great working atmosphere in a dynamic team of professionals.
To apply, please submit your CV to HR-Consulting e-mail: email@example.com ; Please, indicate the relevant vacancy code OF1 in the subject line or CV.