Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd
Gilat Satellite Networks is looking for a passionate QA Java Automation. As a QA Java Automation Developer, you will focus on developing testing solutions. You will design, create/implement, and maintain test automation frameworks to increase productivity and efficiency in the QA department and collaborate with multiple Development teams to enhance and improve automated test coverage.
• Write, execute and refactor automated test cases.
• Plan, design and enhance automation frameworks and tools.
• Work with cross-team product owners, developers and quality engineers to
support QA processes.
• Programming skills and proven experience in JAVA:
- OOPs Concepts.
- File IO and Serialization, Markup Languages like XML and JSON.
- Multithreading and Synchronization.
- Service Oriented Architecture / Web Services – SOAP / REST.
• Familiar with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) – Must
• Basic understanding of web technologies – Must
• Experience in Linux and\or Windows OS – Must
• Strong analytical skills and the ability to learn quickly, self-motivation – Must
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills - Must
• Fluency in English - Must
Education and/or Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in CS, Engineering, or related technical field
Please send a CV to: email@example.com
Note: Only CV’s written in English shall be taken into consideration!
Please indicate in the subject line of your e-mail the position you are applying for.