Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd
The Helpdesk Team Leader will manage a dynamic, professional and welcoming helpdesk team, working with diverse and cutting-edge technologies and will be responsible for providing IT support globally.
As a company spread over 22 countries, we offer an enriching working environment, in which you’d be able to experience challenging technologies and latest state-of-the-art platforms.
In this position, you will:
• Lead, coach and develop our IT Helpdesk Team
• Manage the IT Helpdesk operations, measure and improve its performance
• Ensure IT Helpdesk delivery in a timely and accurate manner and meet SLAs
• Follow up with customers to identify areas of improvement
• Build the required knowledge, procedures and practices
• Drive continuous improvement initiatives within the Helpdesk and IT
• 3+ years of experience with leading an IT Helpdesk operation
• Experienced in creating, measuring and improving service delivery KPIs
• Customer-service oriented with a problem-solving attitude
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong IT knowledge
Platforms we use
• Microsoft Windows Office 365, SharePoint, OneDrive, Skype for Business,
Active Directory, SQL
• Windows desktop and server operating systems
• Cloud based applications: Salesforce, SuccessFactors
• Networking, VPNs, remote access, IP Telephony
• Fluent English (writing and speaking)
If you are willing to work in a good International Company and you correspond with the profile, please send a CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Only CV’s written in English shall be taken into consideration!
Please indicate in the subject line of your e-mail the position you are applying for.