Support Engineer (Late shift)
Foreign company specialized in IT field.
● First point of contact for our customers;
● Diagnose and troubleshoot customer complaints;
● Communicate with customers to resolve issues;
● Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. software developers);
● Document technical knowledge in the form of notes;
● Maintain jovial relationships with clients.
● Proven work experience as a customer technical Support or similar role experience with software tools like word, excel and databases;
● Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues;
● Excellent problem-solving and communication skills;
● Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal;
● English - upper-intermediate to advanced;
● Basic photo editing skills (preferred);
The company offer:
● Amazing team to work with;
● Interesting projects;
● Competitive salary;
● Official employment in an IT Company in a dynamic startup environment.
To apply, please submit your CV to HR-Consulting e-mail: email@example.com ; Please, indicate the relevant vacancy code SE1 in the subject line or CV.
Short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited for interview.