Logistics Service Desk Analyst
● As a Logistics Software Analyst, you will be working for the Business Unit (BU) of Consumer Goods and Industry. This department developed and keeps developing its own in-house Warehouse Management System (WMS) software, which is the software that you are going to work in and analyze.
● You will be answering questions, analyzing problems and come up with a solution for simple and complex problems. Problems can include software BUGS, performance issues, resolving operational mistakes. Problems are very diverse and challenging.
● You will be working for 80 customers spread out all over the world.
Daily Service Desk activities:
● Analyze and solve problems that occur in the software;
● Solve issues that cannot be solved locally;
● Follow up status of received questions/problems and keep track of unsolvable problems and issues;
● Distribute unsolvable problems to the responsible person;
● Register each incident/mail in service desk registration tool (ticketing system) with correct and complete information;
● Built up knowledge base and optimize procedures;
● Organize customer meetings to discuss issues, methodologies and share best practices;
● Analyze results and report to the management.
● Testing different system functionalities in our software;
● Prepare and execute test scenarios.
Prepare, review and analyze software documentation and user manuals.
● University degree or equal by experience;
● Strong analytical mind-set;
● Fluent in spoken and written English;
● Good knowledge of MS Office and good computer skills;
● Strong communicative skills;
● Fast learner ;
● Willingness to work in shifts.
● Challenging job with a lot of variety and future in a fast growing dynamic company with a friendly corporate culture;
● Competitive salary according to knowledge and experience;
● Official work contract, full social packet including medical insurance, paid holidays etc.
To apply, please submit your CV in English to HR-Consulting e-mail: email@example.com