Chief Accountant (with the duties of Finance Director)
International telecom branch located in Moldova.
● You will be responsible for preparation of monthly, quarterly, annual budget execution reports;
● Maintain accurate and up to date records of all financial transactions;
● Ensuring appropriate financial control in compliance with legislation;
● Reporting, advising on company’s contracts, possible risks, and offer solutions to solve problems knowing well the Moldovian accounting law;
● Recording, classifying, summarizing financial transactions and events in accordance with accepted local accounting principles and financial reporting standards.
● Professional chief accountant with over 5 years of experience, preferably in telecom industry, but not mandatory;
● Bachelor Degree or higher education in Accounting or Finance. Highly viewed ACCA certified, or student applicants;
● Proven success in budgeting, reporting, advising the management on different fields of accounting;
● English, Romanian,- advanced , Russian;
● Excellent computer skills and communication skills, Excell, 1C.
The company offer:
● The salary is negotiable depending on candidate’s experience and interview performance;
● The opportunity to work in an international company and grow professionally;
● Will collaborate and receive professional support with colleagues from different countries.
To apply, please submit your CV to HR-Consulting e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ; Please, indicate the relevant vacancy code BD1 in the subject line or CV.
Short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited for interview.