HUMAN RESOURCES SPECIALIST
About Company: International Company specialized in automotive wiring industry
● Planning, organizing and controlling all activities of the department;
● Manage and develops human resources plan and procedures;
● Managing recruitment, interview, selection and hiring processes;
● Administration of payroll and benefits process, and maintain staff records;
● Coordinating training and evaluation processes;
● Analyzing and reporting to management the HR indicators.
Education, experience and other key requirements:
● Bachelor’s degree;
● At least 3 years HR experience;
● Proficiency use of Microsoft Office programs;
● Proficiency use of English language;
● Strong organizational and management skills, competencies and project management skills to manage;
● Projects, processes, and the entire HR team.
● Good salary, annual performance bonuses, insured transport;
● Young and friendly team;
● Schedule work-9:00/17:30.
To apply, please submit your CV to HR-Consulting e-mail: email@example.com ; Please, indicate the relevant vacancy code HRS in the subject line or CV.