Plant Logistics Manager
About Company: International Company specialized in automotive wiring industry
● Monitoring the quality, quantity, cost and efficiency of the movement and storage of goods;
● Coordinating and controlling the order cycle and associated information systems;
● Making sure that products are produced on time and are of good quality;
● Analyzing data to monitor performance and plan improvements and demand;
● Supervising and motivating the employees;
● Allocating and managing staff resources according to changing needs;
● Analyzing logistical problems and producing new solutions.
Education, experience and other key requirements:
● Bachelor’s degree;
● At least 3 years of experience in Logistics Management;
● Knowledge of logistics concepts including analysis, management, planning, and processes;
● Proficiency use of Microsoft Office programs;
● Proficiency use of English language;
● Familiar with the following tools and methods (FMEA, 8D, 5S, KPI, PDCA, SPC, MSA);
● Strong organizational and management skills, competencies and project management skills to manage projects, processes, and the logistics team.
● Good salary, annual performance bonuses, insured transport;
● Young and friendly team;
● Schedule work-9:00/17:30.
To apply, please submit your CV to HR-Consulting e-mail: email@example.com ; Please, indicate the relevant vacancy code LM in the subject line or CV.