Gilat Satellite Networks
If you join Gilat you will be part of a global expanding company, growing to new exciting areas while using cutting edge technology in the satellite industry and has tier one customers over the globe.
We are looking for HR Manager to our site in Moldova. This is an exciting opportunity to play a crucial role in the day to day running of one of the leading company in the satellite industry.
• Compensation & benefit
• Recruitment & deployment
• Employee relations
• Legal & Labor laws
What you will do?
• Manage, Drive, plan, develop & implement HR strategies.
• Employee relation responsibilities including recruitment, hiring and termination.
• Act as a trusted advisor for the management team on HR related matters.
• Implement HR Policies regulation and audits.
• Be a part of global HR team and liaise with HQ and relevant stake holders.
• Support current and future business needs through the development,
engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
• Respond to management & employee inquiries regarding policies, processes
• Ensure legal compliance
• Reporting to the Head of Moldova Site
What you should have?
• +5 years of experience in HR roles.
• Experience in a global company- nice to have.
• A passion for people.
• Strategic insight and tactical execution with analytic capability.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Very good English (other languages- are welcome)
• Bachelor degree – must
If you are willing to work in a good International Company and you correspond with the profile, please send a CV to: email@example.com.
Note: Only CV’s written in English shall be taken into consideration!
Please indicate in the subject line of your e-mail the position you are applying for.