Gilat Satellite Networks
Gilat Satellite Networks is looking for a passionate QA Automation Engineer with 2+ years of experience in automation and\or DevOps. As a QA Automation Engineer you will focus in the development, test, and deployment of complex testing solutions. You will design, create/implement, and maintain test automation frameworks to increase productivity and efficiency in the QA department and collaborate with multiple Development teams to enhance and improve automated test coverage.
• Write, execute and refactor automated test cases.
• Plan, design and enhance automation frameworks and tools.
• Work with cross-team product owners, developers and quality engineers to
support QA processes.
• Demonstrated programming skills and proven experience in JAVA and\or
- OOPs Concepts.
- File IO and Serialization, Markup Languages like XML and JSON.
- Multithreading and Synchronization.
- Experience of using Web Frameworks like Spring / Spring Boot.
- Service Oriented Architecture / Web Services – SOAP / REST.
- Experience in Web Application Testing - Behavior Driven Development (BDD)
Concepts & Testing Tools like Cucumber / Selenium WebDriver in
combination with Junit / TestNG.
- Experience of using Software Project Management Tool like Maven and
Source Control Management like SVN / Git.
• Familiar with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) – Must
• Basic understanding of web technologies - Must
• Experience in Linux and\or Windows OS - Must
• Experience with other programming languages like Python - Advantage
• Database Knowledge - Advantage
• Knowledge of layer 2- 4 networking protocols (TCP / IP, UDP) – Advantage
• Strong analytical skills and the ability to learn quickly - Must
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills - Must
• Fluency in English - Must
Education and/or Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in CS, Engineering, or related technical field
Please send a CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only CV’s written in English shall be taken into consideration!
Please indicate in the subject line of your e-mail the position you are applying for.