Foreign company specialized in software solutions for market research and mystery shopping
● Establishing and maintaining strong client relationships through regular close contact account management which will include regular face to face meetings, telephone, email or other online way of communication;
● Ensure that clients know how to use the services, provide assistance and support if necessary;
● Provide software application training using a variety of delivery methods including web-based and on-site training;
● Support clients' representatives providing valuable guidance around operations and optimization of the application through quality service delivery;
● Actively seeking to provide more benefits to portfolio by the services offered.
● Retain and expand clients' portfolio annual system usage;
● Effectively interact with other departments within the company in order to be briefed and correct ensuring all aspects to the point of account manager handover;
● Ensure that clients know to use the services and provide assistance and support if necessary;
● Be willing to lead cross functional team training based on best practices associated with the software as it pertains to your experience based on customer implementations;
● Responsible to support all requests for assistance in a timely manner;
● Co-work with development management team to improve system design, development process, account management;
● Full-time schedule: 9.00 - 18.00 (Monday-Friday)
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
● Bachelor’s Degree;
● Fluent English: good spoken and written communication skills;
● French or German: good spoken and written communication skills (will be a plus);
● Experience in customer support;
● Good technical orientation;
● Good organizational and time management skills;
● General Computer knowledge;
● Good analytical view;
WHAT WE OFFER:
● Professional growth opportunities;
● Exciting projects;
● Travel all around the world.
To apply, please submit your CV to HR-Consulting e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ; Please, indicate the relevant vacancy code AC3 in the subject line or CV.
Short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited for interview.