Technical Support Assistant
Multinational company specialized in Tobacco field.
● Perform structured & accurate collection and consolidation of data on market, sales and KPIs from internal & external sources;
● Continuously monitor and ensure the quality of primary data;
● Introduce the consolidated data in available reporting systems;
● Provide regular reporting and required analytical inputs on information gathered according to the agreed schedule, standard format and appropriate delivery form to the approved list of users;
● Handle ad-hoc requests from relevant stakeholders to collect, verify and analyze the data;
● Identify issues and propose improvements in the current reporting processes, structure, form and delivery as well as analytical methods in order to best serve the business needs;
● Higher education (University degree in Economics / Business Administration /Statistics/ IT / Applied Sciences);
● Min 1 years’ experience in sales & performance analysis and reporting (preferred within international organizations)
● Advanced PC Skills: MS Office with the focus on Excel – working with large data; knowledge of commercial systems and databases;
● Experience with CRM systems and with Tableau software is a significant advantage;
● Good command of English language;
● Strong analytical and communication skills;
● Ability to prioritize tasks and understand what resources / functions (departments) have to be involved to deliver the task;
● Ability to quickly learn new information.
The company offer:
● You will work in truly international environment.
● You will get unique development opportunities.
● You will enjoy building your network among highly professional colleagues.
● You will get competitive level of compensation
To apply, please submit your CV to HR-Consulting e-mail: email@example.com ; Please, indicate the relevant vacancy code TSA in the subject line or CV.
Short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited for interview.