Project Manager Officer
Multinational company specialized in Tobacco field.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
● Plan, execute, monitor and close the project utilizing and adhering to Project Management best practice
● Conceptualizes and develops effective project plans, methodologies and approaches
● Manage changes in project scope and pro-actively support, analyze and communicate their potential impacts (cost, time, sourcing) to Management team
● Understand business needs, define requirements, propose and validate solutions
● Share project progress, report status and outcomes to management, share learning
● Identify project risks, manage issues escalations, mitigate issues and raise potential bottlenecks
● Assist and advise teams to the best use of project management disciplines and approaches within a fast-paced, high tech environment
● Continuously monitors progress & takes corrective actions that ensure successful achievement of project goals
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
● University degree (Business Administration, Management, Economics or other equivalent)
● Sound experience in project management
● Strong interest in innovative technologies
● Project Management certification, experience in Design Thinking or Lean Startup project methodology is a plus
● Advanced written and spoken English
WHAT WE OFFER:
● Career opportunities in a multinational company
● Possibilities to learn and develop in a highly professional environment
● Competitive salary
● Great working atmosphere in a dynamic team of professionals
To apply, please submit your CV to HR-Consulting e-mail: email@example.com ; Please, indicate the relevant vacancy code PMO in the subject line or CV.
Short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited for interview.