About company: Founded in 2010, the company is providing accounting, payroll and HR administration services for businesses in key European countries.
● Seeks out new and specialized channels for recruiting for the organization.
● Partner with HR Generalists to understand current employee needs.
● Seeks out talented individuals that would align with those needs.
● Recruits and engages candidates throughout the interview process.
● Research, determine, and utilize different avenues to source passive candidates.
● Networks with candidates outside of the organization to build a pipeline.
● Actively seeks, builds, and utilizes partnerships with academic institutions.
● Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field (Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, Psychology) required.
● Minimum of one year experience in talent acquisition.
● Strong attention to detail and commitment to quality.
● Solid Interpersonal skills with the demonstrated ability to develop and maintain productive relationships.
● Ability to prioritize and adapt to changing priorities.
● Sitting 90-95% and Standing 5-10%.
If you find yourself in this description and this vacancy sounds interesting to you, please send your CV to the HR-Consulting e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ; Please, indicate the relevant vacancy code R-2 in the subject line or CV.
Contact phone: +373 62 101 257