About company: An Real Estate company founded in 2005 and headquartered in Istanbul, which is the clear market leader in Turkey, working with more than 10 banks, managing and selling more than half of the possessed real estates in Turkey. They are helping banks in: managing, marketing and selling the real estates (REO’s) that they acquire as collaterals of problematic loans.
As a part of regional expansion plan, we are currently seeking a driven, successful, and experienced Key Account Manager to setup and manage the operations in Moldova.
● Managing Overall Operations: You will be responsible for setting up and managing all operations in Moldova. This involves taking responsibility for building and managing the team, the office, doing business development and managing daily operations.
● Business Development: You are expected to network effectively and have a daily contact with the banks top management. Being customer centric and the ability to communicate effectively is essential.
● Building and Managing Team: You are expected to recruit the best talent. Being a coach, mentoring, training, motivating and managing the staff is essential.
● Vendor and Partner Development: You are expected to scout and negotiate with vendors and partners needed for service delivery. Collaborating with local businesses to acquire all necessary resources and services is essential.
Skills and abilities:
● At least 5 years of management and 10 years of overall experience in international business setting. Preferably, in the fields of banking, finance or marketing.
● At least a University degree. Preferably, Master’s degree in the fields of Business
● Management or Finance.
● Interpersonal skills at all levels, including people-management,leadership and both written and verbal communication skills.
● Exceptionally well organized, problem solver, driven by success person and to be able to thrive in high-pressure situations.
● Fluent in English, Romanian and Russian.
If you find yourself in this description and this vacancy sounds interesting to you, please send your CV to the HR-Consulting e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ; Please, indicate the relevant vacancy code RE-KA in the subject line or CV.