Head of Business Process Automation and Presales Solutions
The objective of organization represents the analysis of existing processes and design of personalized solutions ensuring a fast implementation and measurable results.
● Manage and develop technical team
● Identify process gaps and organizational inefficiencies using process improvement methodologies
● Identify, define and deliver business solutions that meet corporate business objectives while improving cost, quality, efficiency, scalability and margin.
● Provide expert analytical advice to constituents on matters relating to people, process and technology. This includes analyzing, assessing, and providing recommendations for improving or simplifying organization-wide business processes.
● Introduce innovation into processes that can impact results, improve efficiency and assist the organization to meet its business objectives and goals.
● Ensure change occurs in a purposeful, controlled manner; design and manage change taking into consideration both stakeholder and systems impact.
● Conduct project close analysis, and identify key learnings to refine company methodologies
● Strong leadership and excellent communication skills, with experience managing, motivating and mentoring teams/individuals
● Knowledge of operational excellence/process improvement programs and systems
● Passionate customer focus
● Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
● Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
● Possess strong decision making and prioritization skills
● Driving license category B
● Official employment in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Moldova
● Working experience in an international Company with potential for growth and development
● Motivational working environment
● Working schedule: Monday - Friday, from 09:00 to 18:00
● Office located in the center of Chisinau
● Trainings and team buildings abroad
If you find yourself in this description and this vacancy sounds interesting to you, please send your CV to the HR-Consulting e-mail: email@example.com
Please, indicate the relevant vacancy code B-SOL in the subject line or CV.
Contact phone: +373 62 101 257