Head of Sales Department
The objective of organization represents the analysis of existing processes and design of personalized solutions ensuring a fast implementation and measurable results.
● Managing and motivating the sales team to achieve the best results possible.
● Setting activity and revenue targets for members of the sales team.
● Attending key meetings with members of the sales team.
● Identifying key areas for improvement in the sales process.
● Spotting market opportunities for new customers.
● Attending industry events and conferences to generate new business leads.
● Networking with other directors in order to generate new business for the company.
● Monthly reporting on sales performance against budget and reporting on variances.
● Bachelor’s degree in sales, communications, or related field.
● Over 4 years of experience in sales.
● Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, romanian and english languages.
● Adaptability and strong problem solving skills.
● Excellent active listening skills.
● Ability to build rapport and collaborate with others within the company and externally.
● Professional sales training would be a strong advantage.
● Understanding of consumer behaviors.
● Extensive, accurate product knowledge.
● Driving license category B.
● Official employment in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Moldova
● Working experience in an international Company with potential for growth and development
● Motivational working environment
● Working schedule: Monday - Friday, from 09:00 to 18:00
● Office located in the center of Chisinau
● Trainings and team buildings abroad
If you find yourself in this description and this vacancy sounds interesting to you, please send your CV to the HR-Consulting e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please, indicate the relevant vacancy code HSD in the subject line or CV.
Contact phone: +373 62 101 257