You are the best for this job, if:
• you are opened to new challenges;
• you want to get an international experience;
• you want to be a part of a great team that creates projects with impact;
• Monitoring of mounting works on site;
• Preparatory works for mounting;
• Control Planning and scheduling of the work, quality of the executed works.
• High or medium-vocational education in the construction industry;
• Electrotechnical background;
• Fluency in Romanian, Russian and English languages;
• Availability to work trips.
• Stress resistance;
• Organizational skills;
• Systematic training;
• Working hours: 5/2 from 9:00 to 18:00;
• Registration in accordance with the LC of the Republic of Moldova;
• Friendly team;
• Motivating salary;
• Full social package.
If you find yourself in this description and this vacancy sounds interesting to you, please send your CV to the HR-Consulting e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ; Please, indicate the relevant vacancy code IENG in the subject line or CV.