Head of Customer Service Department
● Develop and deliver Customer Services activities in line with the Company's goals and strategy.
● Ensure the month-end process is fulfilled in timely and accurate manner. Provide all necessary Sales & Orders reports and information to other departments.
● Measure and constantly improve Customer Service KPIs.
● Deliver reports and analysis for both clients and management/ internal needs
● Provides informational assistance and support to key clients
● Develop sales programs and contests for key clients in order to promote sales. Ensure the development of all necessary steps of programs, including reporting about dynamics and obtained results
● Clarifies and solves all issues and customer claims according to the Company’s rules and procedures
● Managing the customer service team to continually improve processes and outcomes
● Lead, motivate, develop and manage the performance of staff to ensure they achieve best performance to meet the company’s needs
● Experience in managing people and processes
● Strong analytical skills
● Good knowledge of PC (Absolute literacy MS Office).
● Excellent written, reading, comprehension and verbal communication skills in Romanian and Russian, English - upper intermediate level or higher.
● Focus on results and meeting deadlines
● Official employment in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Moldova
● Working experience in an international Company with potential for growth and development
● Motivational working environment
● Working schedule: Monday - Friday, from 09:00 to 18:00
● Office located in the center of Chisinau
● Benefits package
If you find yourself in this description and this vacancy sounds interesting to you, please send your CV to the HR-Consulting e-mail: email@example.com ; Please, indicate the relevant vacancy code HCS in the subject line or CV.