Sales Development Coordinator
- Developing the concept of training and development programs for key clients, in line with the company's goals and strategy;
- Carrying out of events on training and development of key clients. Delivering speeches in front of the audience.
- Developing scenario plans and scenarios for development events.
- Monitoring individual KPIs of key clients in order to develop the necessary training and development activities, based on these indicators.
Requirements we are looking for:
- Higher Education
- Over 5 years of experience in Sales
- Experience in conducting trainings would be an advantage
- Good knowledge of PC (Absolute literacy MS Office)
- Excellent written, reading, comprehension and verbal communication skills in Romanian and Russian, English - upper intermediate level or higher.
Skills and abilities:
- Selling skills
- Public speaking skills
- Creative approach, innovative thinking
- Influence through communications
- Ability to create an atmosphere of trust
- Focus on results and meeting deadlines
- Working experience in an international Company with potential for growth and development
- Motivational working environment
- Work schedule: Monday - Friday, from 09:00 to 18:00
- Office in the center of Chisinau
- Benefits package
If you find yourself in this description and this vacancy sounds interesting to you, please send your CV to the HR-Consulting e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please, indicate the relevant vacancy code SDVC in the subject line or CV.