Customer Service Operator (logistic data processing)
Foreign company specialized in logistics and distribution services.
You will be working in a team, responsible for providing correct and important logistic information towards international clients.
● Fulfill the needs of our customers, by servicing our customers in daily, weekly or monthly information and data,
● Process work instructions, containing all necessary information in order to fulfill administrative processes and management information related to our clients,
● Internal communication with subsidiaries from company all over the world,
● Communication with other customer service operators (written and by phone) in English on regular basis, in function of the specific needs,
● There are 3 shifts available
- 09:00 - 18:00
- 16:00 - 01:00
- 07:00 - 16:00
- 22:00 - 06:00 I week/ 06:00-15:00 II week
You can apply for any of the shifts that suits you best!
● Challenging job with a lot of variety and future in a fast growing dynamic company with a friendly corporate culture,
● Competitive salary according to knowledge and experience,
● Official work contract, full social packet including: medical insurance, paid holidays etc.
● Tickets for taxi (late and night shifts)
● University Degree (preferably Economic background), students are welcomed to apply too,
● Excellent communication skills (written, spoken, listening) in Romanian and English; other languages are a benefit,
● Experience in customer service is a benefit,
● Experience in working with databases and therefore have analytical skills,
● Good computer skills - working with MS WORD, EXCEL is no issue.
To apply, please submit your CV in English to HR-Consulting e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ; Please, indicate the relevant vacancy code (CSO) in the subject line or CV.
Tel.: +37322 876557, +373 60422844