ICS”Indra Sisteme” SRL
- Prepare test scenarios.
- Test existing and new applications (functional, regression, performance
- Detect and analyze possible incidents.
- Collaborate with software developer team to fix and solve incidents.
- Test fixes, assist the delivery of new versions of the products.
- Communicate with customers to understand the incidents.
- Degree in computer and information technology.
- Willingness to innovate, learn and share knowledge.
- Knowledge of tools, concepts and methodologies of QA will be an
- SQL - will be an advantage.
- English - would be an advantage.
- Attractive compensation package – salary based on interview results.
- Flexible work hours.
- A friendly and non-conflict working environment.
- Skilled co-workers to share experience with.
- Growth in an international company.
The position assume full time job in the company’s office.
Part time or remote work is not applicable!
We thank all applicants and inform that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Please send your CV to email@example.com with the subject: